Classic Savory Restaurant at SM Muntinlupa

Saturday, February 14, 2015
Last February 7, 2015 Sunday, I went to SM Muntinlupa with my family. I heard Classic Savory Restaurant has opened its doors there, so we checked it out since it is one of my dad's favorite restaurants. The place is a little small though and almost all tables are already occupied that day. 





Savory has a lot of tasty offerings, ranging from soups to rice and noodles. Chicken is its signatured dish but instead of trying out the classic one, my daughter preferred to give "Buttered Chicken" a try. So, I ordered half and also tried "Lechon Macau."


Half Fried Buttered Chicken - 245php

Me and my daughter were delighted with the taste of Classic Savory's "Buttered Chicken." We will definitely come back because of it. 

Lechon Macau - 295php

I kinda do not like the "Lechon Macau." It is not that tasty and tender. I will try "Sweet and Sour" pork next time than this one. 

Savory Fried Rice - 215php

Savory Fried Rice is fine and could have been better if it has more bits of Chinese sausage. 

Long Life Pancit Canton - 215php

We all enjoyed eating Classic Savory's "Long Life Pancit Canton." This festive braised noodles is worth the money. 


Classic Savory Restaurant, GF SM Center Muntinlupa National Road, Barangay Tunasan, Muntinlupa City




0 comments:

Post a Comment