Spending My Birthday at Classic Savory SM Muntinlupa

Thursday, March 19, 2015

I have a good dining experience at Classic Savory SM Muntinlupa last February 2015, so I decided to celebrate my birthday there with my mom, dad and daughter. The place is not that spacious but since it is a weekday, it is not filled with diners.

I am not happy with Classic Savory's Lechon Macau last time, so I did not ordered it again. My daughter wants Buttered Chicken but she suddenly realized that we've been eating fried chicken much the past days so, we thought of trying out something new.

We ended up ordering Fish Fillet with Tofu Tausi Sauce (225 php). The food is nicely prepared so I expected that I would be delighted by it. At first, I thought it was only me who thinks that the food is too salty until my dad joked that it seems Classic Savory has a lot of salt in its kitchen. Yes, indeed, it is too salty!

Classic Savory's Fish Fillet with Tofu Tausi Sauce - 225 php

Like the Fish Fillet with Tofu Tausi Sauce, Classic Savory's Long Life Pancit Canton (215 php) is also too salty. I craved for this Pancit Canton but it only disappointed me that it is not as good as the last time I ordered it.


It is only the Yang Chow Fried Rice (195 php) that is not salty. It is good in taste but we still have leftovers as the Fish Fillet with Tofu Tausi Sauce made us lose our appetite.


It is good we ordered something sweet. Classic Savory's Turon is not bad to have a price tag of 65php. It is fine in taste and neatly prepared. I would want to order Turon again if I will be dining again at Classic Savory SM Muntinlupa. With our dissatisfaction with the salty Long Life Pancit Canton and Fish Fillet with Tofu Tausi Sauce, I am not sure anymore if we will go back there again.

Classic Savory's Turon - 65 php





0 comments:

Post a Comment